Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beautiful Day!

So today has been a great day! Amanda (my roommate) and I talked about going hiking today and we were scared it was going to rain all day because that is what the weather guy said but of course you can't believe them because today was a beautiful day for hiking. We went to the waterfall here in Russellville. It was nice to get out and see what God has blessed us with. I also went and paid my deposit on the New Orleans trip for spring break so that is all set which excites me!

Also I got some great news! I found out that instead of doing a big paper for my online ethics class that I can do Community Service. I called the Conway Habitat for Humanity in Faulkner County. The lady I talked to was really nice and said she would love for me to come and help her out. I'm really excited about this because Habitat for Humanity is kind of what I want to do with my degree when I am done.

It is short but that is on my mind and I thought I would post it even though I'm sure no one reads this...

God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hey! Rock on! I have one of these bad boys... im not very good at it, but im trying... i like what youve got on here, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks guys... so i basically suck at this because i just now realized that yall commented... haha

    ReplyDelete