Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prayer

So today has been one of those days where I really think God is trying to get my attention. Its like he is saying "I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere." I haven't been where I need to be in my walk with God lately. This morning to start I locked my keys in my car, I had to try to break in to my own car in the rain. Did that for an hour then finally called the lock-smith. I went to church tonight for the first time in a really long time. Because of work. I really felt like God was talking to me tonight because I haven't been doing what I need to do. I haven't been reading like I should or anything. I have been doing what I want and not what I should be doing. I just ask for yall to pray for me. I'm trying to do what I know is right and get back to where my relationship was with God.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. UGH! Locked your keys in your car in the rain?! Poor thing...I'll be praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks leah and yeah it wasn't any fun... I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete