Monday, March 1, 2010

just another monday

It has been a while and this post is going to seem like a lot of gripping but I fell like sometimes we just need to get things out there...

These past few weeks I have been thinking about who my real friends are and how on a college campus with so many people someone can feel alone. I really think it is God telling me that I need to focus more on him and not worry about everything. I know he is in control but still I have a problem with maybe leaving someone out and always feel pressure to make sure everyone is invited (because i was that kid in school who never got invited) I know how it feels and I don't want others to feel that way. It is good to feel like someone needs you and wants to talk to you. I think God feels like that a lot of the time with Christians today (including myself) and even though I might feel alone he is always there... I forget this a lot of the time for some reason, it is also hard not to compare yourself to others around you.

Well enough with that... I am excited to say that I might be getting an apartment next year, on campus, but hey it is still an apartment. Also it will be a two bedroom which means I will get my own bathroom!!! I have always and I mean always had to share a bathroom!

I'm going to Conway wed to eat lunch with a great friend of mine...

Also, I'm leaving for NOLA in a few weeks and I am uber excited about this trip... It is with people I don't know which give me the opportunity to show them Gods love. It is not a trip with any religious orginization so I find it kind of reliving.

The Korea trip is looking good also which makes me even happier...

well that is enough rambling for now...

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment