Thursday, March 18, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!

So I leave for New Orleans Sunday morning at 8... I don't know how I feel about leaving that early yet... but I do know I don't even wake up that early for classes so it will be a challenge. I'm nervous about this trip because of my trip there this past summer. But I think that this is going to be a better. I'm trying to talk the group into going to the WWII 4-D museum.... That's right I said 4-D... If we get to go I will be pumped up. But we will probably end up going to the zoo which is lame...

Also I found out that my trip to Korea is going to cost more than what I thought. But I know it will all work out.

I bought Parks and Recreation (a tv show) season 1 at movie gallery here because it is going out of business for $3... I mean what a deal. I also got the office season 5 for the same price. It pretty much made my day and possibly week.

well that's all for now...
be careful on your spring break and try to do something that will glorify God.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment