Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happiness

So just an update on my life...

I'm going on a date tomorrow night. I'm nervous about this it has been quite sometime since the last time I went out on a date. Especially a first date. Wish me luck! We are going to Shorty Smalls in Little Rock tomorrow night. It is a friend of mines brother so it shouldn't be too bad.
Then after that I'm staying the night in Conway with Kayla which makes me really happy! I hope we can do crafts and watch movies all night! haha I love sleepovers!
Thursday in Conway they are having a mock shooting type of thing, I'm looking forward to it because it will be the first hands on thing I have done with my major so far.
I leave for New Orleans the 21st I'm excited about this.
One of my really good friends Haleigh is getting married the 27th which is going to be a very busy day for me. Had her bachelorette party this past weekend it was a blast.
well......

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment