Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow it's already summer!

So it is summer and I just realized that I haven't posted since Spring Break, wow where has the time gone. Anyways 49 days till I leave for Korea!! I'm excited if you can't tell. I know God has some amazing things in store for us when we get there.
My brother and best friend Rachel are getting married next weekend. It is kind of weird yet I wish it would hurry up and be done with.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I don't know what else to put in here.
Well God bless

P.S. this is a shot out to Leah Fulcher, I know I'm a little late (meaning I think it was Easter Sunday I told you I would write a new one) haha

2 comments:

  1. I love you!!!! :) And hopefully you can keep this updated! LOL!!!! Let's hang out again before you leave for Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo shout out!!!

    and i think it was a couple of sundays ago when you told me i needed to update.

    so i did!

    btw. i'm mad you weren't at our house last night!

    ReplyDelete